Belgian identity card

This page provides information on the electronic identity card and Kids-ID.

Belgian citizens over 12 years old who have their main living address in Hong Kong and Macau and who are registered in the consular registers of the Consulate General can apply for an ID card at the Consulate General in Hong Kong.

Children under the age of 12 can apply for a Kids-ID.

Information, procedure and forms are available in Dutch or in French