Visa for Belgium
Mandatory form for travel to Belgium
From August, 1st, all persons returning to Belgium and all persons travelling through Belgium and who are staying at least 48 hours must fill out an identification form (Passenger Locator Form). You can find this form here.
Please note that in order to maintain a healthy and safe environment both to visitors and employees and in accordance with the recommendations of the local authorities, the Consulate General of Belgium requests you to observe the following rules:
- If you have a fever (37.5°C or more) or any signs and symptoms of the novel Coronavirus, DO NOT come to the Consulate General.
- Wear a protective face mask. Visitors who arrive without their own face mask will not be permitted to enter. Face masks will not be provided.
- Use alcohol disinfectant upon arrival and before touching fingerprint devices.
- Respect social distancing (1.5m).
- Visa applications: In order to minimise waiting times please prepare your file carefully in accordance with the list of required documents and in the same order.
Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.