28.01.2021 Job Vacancy with FIT Agency
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT), the trade & invest promotion agency of the Belgian region of Flanders, is looking for a temporary full-time assistant for its office in Hong Kong for the period from February 25, 2021 to July 31, 2022.
Are you an enthusiastic, hands-on and skilful professional who wants to be part of a focused team in a highly dynamic environment? Then you are welcome to apply for this position!
Vacancy: Assistant to Trade Commissioner
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
Languages: English & Cantonese; Dutch is an asset
Location: Consulate General of Belgium, Central
Employment period: February 25, 2021 to July 31, 2022
The assistant will provide general administrative and organisational support to the Trade Commission of Flanders & Brussels at the Consulate General of Belgium in Hong Kong.
· Assisting the Trade Commissioner and the Deputy Trade Commissioner in daily business operations;
· General office administration, including data entry, data checking, report-writing, bookkeeping…
· Communicating with internal/external parties (including our colleagues and clients from Belgium);
· Answering trade and investment-related enquires from our clients, and other ad-hoc assignments;
· Assist the Trade Commissioner in organizing events, B2B meetings and business trips;
Note: you may be required to work outside business hours for events whenever necessary.
- Hong Kong resident
- Immediate availability
- Relevant working experience in administration, accounting and data entry is preferable
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good knowledge of Microsoft business tools (Dynamics 365, MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to detail and work excellence
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, team player mentality
- Convincing communication skills (phone and email)
- Attention to detail, conscientious in carrying out tasks
What we offer:
- A full-time job in a dynamic international environment that covers all business sectors
- A competitive salary package
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- 26 days of vacation on a yearly basis (in addition to the official Hong Kong holidays)
05.12.2020 Saint Nicolas visits
A great time of the year is coming! It is the time Saint Nicolas comes to visit us in Hong Kong! You are all invited to join us on Saturday the 5th of December 2020 to meet him and to celebrate! Read more...
04.12.2020 Belgium Business Seminar
The Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (BLCC) presents: the 4th annual Belgium Business Seminar. This year's topic is Smart Logistics as a Key Industry. With keynote speakers from Cainiao and Pharma.Aero and a panel discussion with Bpost, GDG, Liège Airport and many more. Opening remarks by Consul-General of the Kingdom of Belgium, Mr. Peter Robberecht. Join us on 4 December at The Park Lane Hotel (tentatively) for yet another interesting edition of our BBS. Read more...
29.10.2020 Consul-General Peter Robberecht interview with BLCC
Our Consul-General Peter Robberecht was interviewed by BLCC (the Belgium Luxemburg Chambre of Commerece) recently. You can read the full article in the BLCC magazine - click here to read it now.
14.10.2020 BHKS Education Fund
15.02.2020 - Voice Care in Children and Adults
A cooperation with Thomas Moore Hogeschool
We regret to inform you that this event has been cancelled.