Home Consular services Change of address
Change of address
Belgians who are registered with the Consulate General and who move to a new address are advised to update their records as soon as possible. Keeping your details up to date can help to avoid a number of problems in the future.
In order to register your new address you need to fill out a form (available in Dutch or French), and send it together with a proof of address (less than 3 months old) to the Consulate General by e-mail.
As proof of address you can submit:
- Rental contract and recent proof of rent payment
- Bill for electricity, gas, water
- Letter or statement from your bank or credit card
- Only these documents will be accepted as proof of address
- The submitted document has to be less than three months old